There are a few things that will need to be in place before you can set up PURE FlowServer as a media server.
- This guide applies to Windows XP and Windows Vista Machines only. Slight variances may apply to Windows 7 users.
- Your Flow internet radio must be connected to your local wireless network and have an IP address allocated.
- The audio content you want to serve must be located on the same machine on which you plan to install PURE FlowServer.
- The audio content you want to serve must be in a file format your radio can play. Your radio supports MP2, MP3, WMA, AAC (M4A) and Real Audio. You can read more about acceptable file formats here: http://support.pure.com/kb_article.php?ref=8844-UAGX-9394
- A working internet connection so you can download the FlowServer software.
That’s the checklist done. Provided all the above is in place, you should have no problems setting up PURE FlowServer.
(click Next below...)