Saving internet radio stations to My Favourites on the Evoke F3 and the Evoke C-F6
1. Press the Source button and turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Internet radio’ from the Home screen.
2. Press the Menu button and turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Station List'.
3. Turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Help’.
4. Turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Get access code’. The radio will display an eight-digit access code along with a message that tells you the amount of time the code will be valid for.
5. Make a note of the code and go to Flow Live on your web browser.
6. If you already have a Flow Live account, enter your Flow Live email address and password and click Sign-in. If you don’t have a Flow Live account, click Create account on the top right corner and follow the instructions on-screen.
7. Click on Me and then click on the Manage Devices button.
8. Enter the access code that you retrieved from Evoke in the ‘Device code’ field and press the Submit button to register Evoke.
Once you have completed this step, your Evoke radio will appear in the 'Me' section as one of your registered devices:
Then, you simply need to use the 'Search' option on the top right corner of the screen to find your favourite stations. When you see the station tab appear, simply click the heart icon to add it to your favourites.
If you wish to remove a station from your favourites, simply click the heart icon on that station's tab one more time and it will be removed.
All of the stations that are selected as favourites here will then be synced over to any of your registered devices in your Flow Live account, allowing you to manage your favourites from one central point.