Saving internet radio stations to My Favourites on the Evoke F3 and the Evoke C-F6
1. Press the Source button and turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Internet radio’ from the Home screen.
2. Press the Menu button and turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Station List'.
3. Turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Help’.
4. Turn and press the Select dial to select ‘Get access code’. The radio will display an eight-digit access code along with a message that tells you the amount of time the code will be valid for (10 minutes).
5. Make a note of the code and go to Frontier Smart Radio on your web browser and select 'manage favourites''.
6. If you already have a Frontier Nuvola account, enter your email address and password and click Sign-in. If you don’t have an account yet, click 'Don't have an account? Sign up' above the login box and follow the instructions on-screen.
7. Click on the Devices tab and then click on the Connect New Device button.
8. Enter the access code that you retrieved from the Evoke in the ‘Device code’ field, give the device a name and press the Connect device button to register Evoke.
Your radio will now appear in your Devices list, where you can click on the Manage Favourtites button to start saving your favourite stations. These will then sync to all compatible radios in your device overview list: