Check that your Contour 200i Air is running the latest firmware to ensure you experience the best from your product!
Manually installing firmware for your Contour device can be performed using the Apple ‘Bonjour’ service via your Mac or PC.
- Download the recovery file to your Mac or PC from the Pure Downloads website.
- Connect the Contour 200i to your network router via Ethernet cable and then apply mains power to the Contour. It is important that the Ethernet cable is connected to the Contour before mains power is applied.
- Once Contour has booted up you will see a static red LED light. Push the standby button and wait for a constant white LED to appear.
- Install the latest Safari web browser on your computer if you do not already have it installed. You can find it here: www.apple.com/safari/download/
- Open the Safari web browser and click on the open book ‘Bookmarks’ icon on the top left hand corner of the browser. Select ‘Bonjour’ and you will see your Contour listed. Double click on your Contour listing to open the ‘Setup Manager’.
- Click on the 'Update' tab (far right) and follow the on screen instructions to complete the recovery process. While performing the manual install process the LED will turn amber in colour. The process will take around 5-10 minutes to complete depending on your system, and will pause on occasion. When this process is complete the LED will return to static red ‘sleep\ standby’ status.