After all Jongos you wish to use have been successfully connected to your home network, you can then link them together for streaming from one source. This can be done in the app or by the steps below if you are having issues with the app.
Using Multiroom - Listening to content on more than 1 Jongo
You can use a feature called Bluetooth Caskeid, a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Follow the previous instructions “connecting to your home network”. When the Jongo set up manager page is displayed:
- If it is not already ticked, tap on the box named Bluetooth Caskeid. Any Jongo’s on the same network that has the option selected will become a group of networked speakers.
- If your home network is already ticked in the network list box, then skip to the step below. Otherwise, select your home network in the list and enter your password.
- Tap on Save.
- Wait for Jongo’s power light to go steady green.
- Repeat the steps above for each Jongo you want to add to the Bluetooth Caskeid speaker group.
- When you send Bluetooth audio to any one of these Jongos, they will all play in sync.